Hi, i'm kinda confused on january 1st. I wiped and noticed white mucus and pink and red blood streaks, i don't know if this is my period or if im preg?

Dr. Rhonda Simons
14 years experience in Family Medicine
Don't be confused: Always use a condom, and hopefully you won't ever have to ask this question again. If you did have unprotected sex you could be pregnant. The best way to find out is to do a home pregnancy test around the time that you expected your period. Use a first morning urine specimen because it is the most concentrated. Guys can't get pregnant, so they don't have to worry about this-no condom, no sex!
Answered on Dec 29, 2014