United Kingdom

i get really hot for no reason & my heart starts beating really fast. i start to panic as i find it hard to breathe. my neck and face go bright red?

Dr. Yash Khanna
From Panic ATTACK: You have written that you suffer from panic attacks.Your symptoms of feelong hot, heart beating fast and had to breathe may be due to panick attacks but i will suggest that inspite of my opinion, you should consult your doctor to rule out any medical causes of your symptoms including physical examination, blood test for thyroid disorder and ekg to check your heart rhythm.

Last updated Apr 22, 2017