U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 43-year-old female asked:

How can i diagnose and heal from these long term symptoms: muscle weakness and pain, extreme sensitivity to light, odor and touch?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Ophthalmology 30 years experience
See an eye doc ASAP: You need to see an ophthalmologist or a doctor. Where is your muscle weakness and pain? You need a good examination and good history of your problems. You have too many things going on which will requires expert consultation and exam.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 2, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.