bf has testicular cancer. could ultra scan be wrong and he is fine? or naive, wishfull thinking on my part?

Pathology 44 years experience
Why do you ask?: If there's a testicular mass, the diagnosis of cancer is not certain until the pathologist has made the call. Thankfully, the vast majority of testicular cancers are curable nowadays. Best wishes to you and your boyfriend.
Dr. Aaron Shiloh
Aesthetic Medicine 28 years experience
There are very few if any benign masses of the testicle. The pathology is key but rest assured most are curable. Prime example lance Armstrong...and he had pulmonary and brain metastasis.
Dec 29, 2013
Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 35 years experience
Well: ...It would be nice if he didn't but if the us is convincing, they need to proceed as if he has it. Do remember that testicular cancer is one of the most curable cancers we see, even if spread, so keep your spirits up and tell him to fight well. Best to both.