A member asked:

Which is it called when a tendon pulls off an ankle bone and pulls a small piece of bone with it?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Thomas Inwood answered

Specializes in Podiatry

As said , this is called an avulsion fracture.

Answered Dec 27, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor