U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

I'm a 15 year old female and my doctor wants me to get a baclofen pump, can you tell me more info?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Goodrich
Neurosurgery 41 years experience
Baclofen pump: Baclofen pumps are most commonly placed for spasticity - if you have this then a neurologist can evaluate you for this form of treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.