United Arab Emirates

I have gastritis & on meds, why do i feel hungry all the time? my stomach is never full, i used to get full before i get the gastritis.

Dr. Steve Springer
Feeling better: Well, first question here given your age and the fact that you are female is, are you pregnant? Besides that, i find often that patients treated with gastritis or heartburn meds tend to either increase appetite or even gain weight after being treated because their stomach doesn't hurt anymore. The pregnancy question is also pertinent given that some medications for heartburn and reflux can be contraindicated in pregnancy.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 18, 2016