Wagoner, OK

lmp: 5/11. u/s on 7/23 dated 10w2d, edd of 2/16. u/s on 10/1 dated 20w4d. 1 partner before lmp, new partner after. can i be sure its my new partners?

Dr. Miguel Cano
Reasonably Sure: The early ultrasound confirms your LMP of 5/11. This gives an edc of 2/15 which is almost exactly what your 10 week ultrasound shows. This means, if your new partner was your only "exposure" after your lmp, he would be the father. You would have ovulated approximately around 5/25, so a partner before your menstrual cycle, doesn't have a chance of being the father. I hope that helps.