Can you provide some advice for someone who's had disc replacement surgery?

Dr. Suhas Pai
?: What advice are you looking for? If you have recovered from the surgery fully and been released by your surgeon, you should be able to resume all activity. There is generally no restriction after recovering from surgery. If you are having problems, advice on how to deal with this would be based on what problems you are having. You need to be more specific.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.