can you tell me how evolved are plastic, orthopaedic and reconstructive surgeries?

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery 43 years experience
That would depend on: Which type of a problem you have, or are asking information about? If you google your problem(s) you'll get details of the treatments about it. Or see your pcp so they can educate you about it. I am not sure whether I have answered your question or not. Good luck in your search and happy holidays.
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Orthopedic Surgery 30 years experience
See below: Your question is vague . In general These specialized surgical fields have highly evolved technically over the last 20 years. Depending upon your underlying condition sometimes surgical procedures are combined by the above specialize surgical physicians. If you have any questions seek your local university medical school affiliated with a medical center good luck thank you