U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

Could i consult a doctor because i am portraying symptoms of aspergers?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology 47 years experience
Asberger's: Yes, consult with a clinical psychologist who does evaluations for asperger's and ask for a treatment plan along with a proper diagnosis. Best.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 45-year-old member asked:
I'm wondering why are most of the aspergers symptoms just symptoms of a brat?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
Is the inability to speak clearly a symptom of aspergers?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old member asked:
What are the symptoms of aspergers syndrome?
4 doctor answers12 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 26, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.