when i bend down i get dizzy?

Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dizziness: Many possibilities. Carotids occlusive disease, anemia, visual problems, hypotension.Many reasons.Seen a pcp, fp. Is important to determine the cause, lab test, ecg, others, and a complete medical history, .
Dr. Michio Abe
BPPV: Sounds like benign paroxysmal positional vertigo or bppv. It's a spinning sensation occurring with head movements such as looking up, turning over in bed or bending down. It's due to the dislodgement of calcium particles from within the semicircular canals of the inner ear. It's not a serious condition and self-resolving in several weeks, but can recur. There are maneuvers and meds that can help.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Not uncommon: My guess is you are 'bending down' the incorrect way, the way that changes the center of gravity from your low back to your mid back, the way that causes an acute spasm and severe pain of the low back muscles, the way your head changes it's position with relation to your heart: you flex at the waist, not at your knees, which is the correct way of bending and lifting. On a diuretic or BP med?
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Specializes in Family Medicine
Spin or faint?: A feeling that the room is spinning when moving your head could be vertigo. Feeling faint when you bend over and then straighten up could be positional low blood pressure. See your personal provider for further evaluation.