India

I had cancer... i haven't slept in 4 days , i read suicide blogs, can't attend classes, stay home all time, i'm stoic now , my iq is 147 does it affect?

Pathology 44 years experience
Get guidance: You have much to live for, and if it seems otherwise, your mind is playing tricks on you. Either something in your present situation has gotten you upset, or this is the emergency of an organic mood disorder. Your physician can help you make the distinction, help you sort out things in your life, learn new habits of living and thinking, and perhaps offers meds. You deserve to be happy. Get seen.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Suicide thoughts?: Suicidal thoughts demands immediate psychiatric consultation -- especially if you haven't slept in 4 days, are isolating yourself, and are reading suicide blogs. High iq will not protect you from depression or other conditions that may lead to suicide. Please call your doctor or go to an er now.

Last updated Jan 25, 2016