A 23-year-old female asked:

I have diverticulitis and colitis.was having issues with diarrhea allday up until 2 hours ago. now i'm leaking diarhhea like fluid from mybutt.normal?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Steven Hebert
Pathology 31 years experience
Call your doctor: If you have a diagnosis of diverticulits and colitis you obviously have a GI doctor. Make and appointment and get checked. You have symptoms which tell me your colon is not normal.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 22, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.