A 44-year-old member asked:

Something is wrong with my eyes? big areas of floaters float by in both. mostly when looking at screen.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 40 years experience
Floaters: Most of us eventually develop a small floater or two. If you have large ones affecting your vision, see an ophthalmologist for a thorough exam and possible solutions to the problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 26, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.