U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old member asked:

I'm concerned because i have swollen face and itchiness?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 45 years experience
ALLERGY SINUSITIS: Most likely you have allergy sinusitis , or you could be having a chronic sinusitis try to take allergy medicine like zyrtec or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) at night since it could make you drowsy if persistent you might need to see ENT specialist some people benefit from saline nasal spray, some suggest local honey from your local farmer market.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.