A 35-year-old member asked:
I was exposed to very toxic, deadly black mold?
1 doctor answer • 1 doctor weighed in
Allergy and Immunology 14 years experience
Black mold: Depending on how much you inhaled it and if you have any lung diseases and or if you have any conditions that affect your immune system, it might cause lung related problems. However if you are healthy, you don't have any symptoms now, you would probably be fine. See a doctor and discuss about it if it still bothers you.
4.7k viewsAnswered >2 years ago
Last updated Dec 15, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.