Norway

i see hallucinations at night when i open my eyes. they lasting at max 10 seconds and it getting worse. i trying to catch them. is this seizures?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Can't tell: Could be from your seizures or it could be from your underlying psychiatric condition. Another possibility is that this sleep related. If it's only occurring at night i would recommend that you have a sleep study to find out whether your seizures are active at night. They can run a polysomnogram in a sleep lab with a full seizure montage. That should answer the question for you. Best wishes.