A member asked:

I'm 27 male suffering scalp pain and serious hair loss feel like things inside my head help plz?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Scalp biopsy: Your symptoms could be scalp psoriasis. But the only way to diagnose you, you need to have scalp biopsy. Please, make an appointment with your dermatologist and have them get a scalp biopsy.

Answered 3/28/2015



Related Questions