U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

Need help. i've got a problem with my right ear, there is some hearing impairment, feels like water inside.?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Alexander Gorup
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 30 years experience
See an ENT: You may be right. Sometimes water behind the eardrum can lead to hearing impairment. See an ent. May need a hearing test and further treatment.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 20, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.