I have had a uti for a week, my urine is different with white tissue floating particules. i have a history of kidney stones could that be something?

Dr. Benjamin Whittam
Pediatrics - Urology 16 years experience
Hard to tell: A urinary tract infection can cause sediment to form in the urine from break down of infection fighting cell, dead bacteria and bladder lining that was damaged by the infection. I would recommend completing your course of antibiotics and drinking large amounts of water to help flush this sediment out of your bladder. I don't think related to your history of kidney stones. But ask your md.
Last updated Jun 1, 2018