U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old member asked:

If i suspect my 1 year old boy has autism, what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Child Psychiatry 35 years experience
See a specialist: I would consider 1st talking to your pediatrician. Who can refer you to local specialists.I would get involved with autism research institute(ari) an excellent clearing house for up to date information .Sidney bakers 360 autism is an internet information source that connects you with a knowledgeable autism community.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 31-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 18-year-old male asked about a male:
1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
3 doctor answers10 doctors weighed in
Last updated Nov 24, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.