U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

So that i can boost my testosterone levels and get rid of gynecomastia. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 48 years experience
Not testosterone pbm: If you have gynecomastia at a listed age of 48, you need to first have an evaluation by your doc. There are some meds or health problems that have this as a side effect and medical treatment may be indicated. If this is ruled out, you need to consult a cosmetic surgeon with experience in the area to have this treated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 22, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.