A member asked:

I wanted to know is my voice still going to change after age 17?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ronda Alexander answered

Specializes in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

Totally possible: If you haven't developed the characteristics of an adult male, eapecially when it comes to your genitals, it is possible that your testosterone never did its job. You should consult with a hormone specialist (endocrinologist) for a good work up after talking to your primary doc.

Answered 5/17/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question