i don't think i have dandruff but my scalp itches like crazy. weven hen i shampoo or condition and rinse thoroughly. any suggestions?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Need to see Doctor: Itchy scalp is due to an inflammatory reaction on the scalp.It is a common problem among adults.It can be caused by 1seborrhic dermatitis which cause dandruff 2hypothyroidism 3lupus erythematotus 4scalp infections with fungi and bacteria 5allergy to shampoos or hair dyes/dressings a persistant itchy scalp needs to be examined and evaluated by your doctor or dermatologist.