A 39-year-old member asked:
my yoothpaste made my face red and burnt! is this an allergy?
1 doctor answer
Dr. James Fox answered
43 years experience Allergy and Immunology
It could be: People can develop a contact allergy to toothpaste. Usually this is due to the flavoring, especially cinnamon. Switching to a different product is probably the easiest solution. Patch testing can be done to verify the nature of the problem.
Answered on Jan 25, 2014
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:
People also searched for:
Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!