how can i cure nausea?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Determine the cause: First of all, you need to determine the cause of the problem. Then you will know best how to treat it.

I suffer from MS and have been fine but over last 2 months I feel nauseous when I eat . Is this part of the ms.?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology 58 years experience
NO : Nausea is not related to the disease either you have a GI problem or it is medication related.

What's a fast and efficient remedy to cure nausea?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your doctor: Given your symptoms, you will need a thorough evaluation to see what's going on.
Australia

How do I cure bad nausea from the pill?

Dr. Milroy Samuel
You can't : You should consider another pill with less hormones or a non hormonal contraceptive.

How can I treat nausea. I need some tips to cure it .?

Ginger: Ginger can reduce nausea ; upset stomach. You can drink slightly flattened ginger ale or nibble on crystallized ginger. Or pour boiling water over freshly sliced organic ginger ; steep x 5 min in a covered pot. Sip.

I have been battling with nausea for since i was young, it comes and goes is there a cure for this?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Gastroenterology 35 years experience
Probably.: It is not normal to have persistent nausea. There are many potential causes for it, however, and the only way to know the cause is to have an evaluation by a primary care doctor or a gastroenterologist. Good luck.