Weird taste in my mouth like metal?

Dr. Sanford Archer
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 39 years experience
Many causes: Metallic taste can be the signs of reflux, vitamin deficiency or a yeast infection and should be evaluated by an ENT doctor.

Weird metal taste in my mouth during workout?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 37 years experience
Dry mouth: You may have a dry mouth or be dehydrated during your workout. Remember to drink water and stay hydrated. If you have a metallic taste other time then it is best to talk toyou dentist about this.

What could be causing a metal like taste in my mouth?

Dr. Gregory Hines
Many meds: There are many medications that cause a metallic taste in the mouth. Clarithromycin, an antibiotic for example, often causes it. It is caused by the relatively basic nature of it, on the acid-base scale. Adding acid will eliminate it. Take a teaspoon of lemon juice and it will clear it up.

What do I do? I have this weird taste in my mouth..*embarrassing*?

Dr. Daniel Quon
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 43 years experience
See Your Dentist: Weird or altered taste in the mouth can be attributed to a number of different causes, the food we eat and drink, habits we may or may not have, issues with the tissues and/or supporting structures of the teeth as well as problems with the teeth. A visit with your dentist may be the best place to start.
TX

Why does my skin taste like metal/blood? It is not in my mouth?

Pathology 50 years experience
Did you taste your skin or some one tasted it and told you? Do you have any symptoms? Have you been told that you have body odor? Have a healthy diet, exercise 30 minutes/day, drink plenty of water daily so your urine is mostly colorless, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. For nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/. Get HPV and Covid vaccines. Wish you good health!
Madison, AL

What causes the mouth to taste like metal?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Dysgeusia: is a change in your sense of taste due to a variety of causes; from medication you may be taking to dental problems. In your case pregnancy-related (estrogen) changes in your sense of smell may also lead to dysgeusia. It is very common condition in pregnancy and will be solved soon. With Geographic tongue people may notice they have a“bitter” or “metallic” taste in their mouths. Good luck.