Easily get cold.hands, toes and nose. normal hemoglobin so not anemic & normal thyroid function . am i just cold sensative ?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

I suspect that: Your diet is not the best. Our ability to adapt to our environment is dependent on the brain. The lower part of the brain is a computer that depends on how well oxygen is being consumed. I suggest that you take a good look at your diet, in particular get rid of sugar and sweeteners.

Answered 11/13/2013

4.7k views

Probably: It looks as though you have had a pretty thorough evaluation so far. Continue to follow up with your doctor to find out what he or she thinks. But assuming the tests and procedures you describe have all been normal, you are probably right. It is a variation of normal physiologic regulation for some people to have very cold hands, feet and nose as you describe. I am one of them! good luck.

Answered 12/10/2013

4.7k views