Cedar Park, TX

i had gastric bypass 2.5 yrs ago. im currently doing the standard process 21 day cleanse. im on day 7. i feel weak & tired. is this cleanse safe 4 me?

Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 31 years experience
No cleanse: There is no "standard" cleanse of any type, let alone one that lasts 21 days. If it makes you feel weak and tired, it is probably doing you more harm than good. I would stop it, and maintain good hydration, don't eat too many calories, make sure the food that you do eat had all the vitamins and minerals, and take vitamin supplements as appropriate after a gastric bypass.