If you have an allergic reaction to baby aspirin, if i think that is what is causing my shortness of breath when will allergic reaction show?

Allergic reaction.: My computer crashed - so i don't know if went through before when i answered this question. The shortness of breath you get each time you take baby Aspirin is an allergic reaction (until proven otherwise). I would stop taking it because your sensitivity can increase each time you take. D/w your physician or an allergist.
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Consult an allergist: Do realize that if you have chronic sinusitis, nasal polyps , and significant amount of asthma, your condition would be known as aerd. Fortunately desensitization to Aspirin will likely improve these conditions 75% of the time. If you do not have any of the above condition, you should just avoid all nsaids other than Celebrex (celecoxib) for pain. Your reaction to asa is not a truly allergic reaction.

Last updated Jun 24, 2014