I figured out I have chlamidya and my bf gave it to me. I got the prescription and filling it tomorrow. Is it okay to have sex until i take the pill?

Dr. James Burns
36 years experience in Emergency Medicine
No!: Abstain from sex until well after your treatment and any symptoms have cleared up. Engaging in sexual intercourse, before or during treatment simply passes the organism to your partner who will likely re-infect you after your treatment. Use some impulse control.
Answered on Oct 31, 2013
1
24 years experience in Psychiatry
I agree with Dr. Burns. It is imperative to wait at least 7 days AND the completion of treatment before you have sexual interactions.
Oct 31, 2013