Canada

I have high blood pressure, bad headaches, and vomiting. my vision went extremely blurred at one time and i had small nosebleed. i recently had sex?

Dr. Bradford Romans
Time for a check up: What's it going to take to get you in?Seriously, see your family doctor or find a board certified internist, to evaluate your complaints, perform a thorough history and physical exam.Its the right thing to do...For yourself.You can start to check and record your blood pressure and pulse.Take these numbers in to the doctor, for a head start. Good luck.