A 30-year-old female asked:

I have high blood pressure, bad headaches, and vomiting. my vision went extremely blurred at one time and i had small nosebleed. i recently had sex?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bradford Romans
A Verified Doctoranswered
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Time for a check up: What's it going to take to get you in?Seriously, see your family doctor or find a board certified internist, to evaluate your complaints, perform a thorough history and physical exam.Its the right thing to do...For yourself.You can start to check and record your blood pressure and pulse.Take these numbers in to the doctor, for a head start. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 68-year-old female asked about a 67-year-old male:
My husband is having frequent nosebleeds. He's diabetic. Treatment? His blood pressure is a little high?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 35-year-old member asked:
Can high blood pressure cause nosebleeds?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old member asked:
What to do if I have high blood pressure and nosebleeds?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 26-year-old female asked:
Is getting nose bleeds sign of high blood pressure?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Oct 29, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.