Nepal

why i feel sad mostly ?

Since I don't know : You - i can't say. However, if your quality of life is poor and you often feel down - it is worth a psychological evaluation. This can help to determine if you have a depressive disorder that needs treatment. Even if it is more of an issue of attitude, that can be addressed through cognitive behavioral therapy. Take care.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Many possibilities: If you're "sad mostly, " it's time to see your doctor. Sadness is an emotion all of us feel from time to time, often in response to loss of some kind. But if it's your predominating feeling about life in general, you could be suffering from depression. This condition involves sad mood, loss of interest in usual activities, ; changes in sleep, energy, ; appetite. Help is available!
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Sadness can be due to various stressors in your life with which you feel overwhelmed, and are not able to cope with. please see your physician
Oct 21, 2013