Englishtown, NJ

I see white things in my stool often (daily), i have ibs due to stress. i am scared it is pinworms. pediatrician said it isn'? help! i think it is :/

Dr. Oscar Novick
Pinworms: Pinworms usually cause anal itching especially when under the covers. By using scotch tape you can check to see if you have pinworm eggs. Your doctor can have it examined by a lab.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Faysal Saab
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 10 years experience
If you are worried: You can always ask your doctor to do a stool test for ova and parasites (O&P). That way you can be sure.
Last updated Oct 10, 2017