A member asked:

Im 42 i need a nerology asap i hve ms and it is effecting mental health, vision, swallowing, heart palpations, and loss temp of bladder needs meds or some?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Matthew Goren answered

Specializes in

get one: There are many, many neurologists who treat patients with ms. I wouldn't think you would have a problem finding one in your area.

Answered 10/11/2013


Dr. Bennett Machanic answered

Specializes in Neurology

AGREE: If you have MS, you should be absolutely taking a disease modifying agent and with presence of 13 such agents, it should be easy to find at least one which would be appropriate to your needs.

Answered 11/22/2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

Where should the heart rate be for MS patients when working out?

3 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor