do i see my podiatrist about stubbing my toe?

Dr. Scott Shields
Podiatry 29 years experience
stubbed toe: Does it still hurt or is it deformed or is there blood under the nail ....? Any of the above then yes see your podiatrist. There is much suffering and anxiety people put up with that is unnecessary. Get it taken care of and get back into life.
Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 36 years experience
If there is bruising: You may have broken the bone if there is bruising in the area. If it is swollen and continually hurts, see your podiatrist.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Yes, you can.: Have it evaluated if you are in pain as you may have sustained a fracture. X-rays may need to be taken.