Sellersburg, IN

Is it ok to put fresh pure cranberry juice and lime juice in my water? is it safe in water or can it still destroy my teeth ?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Food Myths: Yes, it is safe and common practice throughout the world to do this.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Safe but...: Remember that decay producing bacteria thrive in an acidic environment. It may be safe to dilute juice with water, or place a small amount of juice in water as a preservative and for taste, but remember you are making it easier for "bad bugs" (bacteria) to infect the teeth (cavities).
Last updated Oct 8, 2013