my urine smells like wheat, what does this mean?

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Here are some ...: Urine odor and sense of smell are personally unique, reflecting what you consume - foods, drinks, drugs, supplements, etc. and how you perceive. It's okay to smell "offensive" as long as being comfortable in voiding and normal in complete urinalysis with properly collected urine specimen. More? Seek pro-evaluation and counseling timely. Best wish ...
Answered on May 18, 2018
1
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin commented
50 years experience Urology
Provided original answer
Healthtap and its doctor appreciate your kindness, thanks, and trust. To explore more on UTI and urinalysis, go to peruse articles listed in http://sick-ask.com/onUTI.html. Best to health and happiness. More? Contact me at www.Healthtap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to locate me.
Mar 29, 2017