U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

I'm 26 years old and on my period day 10 now and still passing large blood clot wot can it be never had it before do i need to go to a and e or see gp?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Pediatrics 43 years experience
Menorrhagia: You should see a gynecologist not gp. U may also need some blood tests. It is nto normal to apss clots on day of ur period if you never had it before. Did you have any chance of miscarriage?
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 19, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.