Canada

I have burning on my feets i have high sugar diabetes 2?

Check with your doc: The high glucose levels can eventually injure the nerves and result in diabetic nerve pain.It can show up in the extrematies as a burning sensation.Please contact your doc and have this evaluated in the next week or two.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Possible neuropathy: Neuropathy can happen as a result of trauma, or nerve damage due to the consumption of alcohol or certain medications. Symptoms can range from a numbness and tingling sensation, possibly a burning sensation, to an uncomfortable painful sensation of the extremities. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the exact cause in order to get the appropriate treatment.

Last updated Mar 26, 2014