Japan

I had a bump on my leg which i thought was a mosquito bite. it was very itchy and filled with a clear fluid. it is now a hard crusty raised bump?

Dr. Rodney Del Valle
38 years experience
You probably have: An infection and possibly and abscess, that is a collection of infectious material within a tissue. Treatment is antibiotics and possibly incision and drainage by a physician. Signs are redness, swelling, heat and pain. If is not an abscess, you have an infection as per your description. Seek medical attention asap.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 3, 2016