U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

Food poisoning: do i take metronidazole or amoxicillin?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 37 years experience
See doctor: You should se a doctor about food poisoning, especially if you have a fever and are vomiting.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 5, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.