Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Witch hazel

Dr. Eric Kaplan
41 years experience in Colon and Rectal Surgery
Nothing: I do not reccommend it.
1

Dr. Rick Kirschner
39 years experience in General Practice
1
1
Dr. John Rhoades
47 years experience in Family Medicine
For what?: If you are asking about external hemorrhoids-yes
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Yes: Only to be used externally and frequent use can lead to a skin reaction or dermatitis. I do not recommend witch hazel at all.
1
Dr. Marsha Davis
27 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Alex Lechtman
29 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Yes..: I'm told by my patients that it's similar to a c section.
4
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Depends: Anything with witch hazel and alcohol should be avoided when used on one's bottom. Also avoid lanolin for adult use.
Dr. Suman Das
Dr. Suman Das answered
53 years experience in Plastic Surgery
NO: Medicaid does not pay for procedures which are not neccessary for medical reason.Usually tummy tuck is a cosmetic procedure.
Dr. Francisco Agullo
19 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Varies: Tummy tuck cost will vary by geographic location. The price ranges between $6500-$10000 depending on the extent of the tummy tuck.
Dr. Christina Adberg
25 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Glenn Skow
11 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Pamela Pappas
41 years experience in Psychiatry
Dr. Michael Sparacino
36 years experience in Family Medicine
See below: As many as necessary. If symptoms continue, see your doctor.
1
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience in Urology
1
1
Dr. Joseph Eastern
43 years experience in Dermatology
1
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
38 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience in Dermatology
43 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Hashim Alani
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Costly: Depend on what you think is costly. Depends also on the benefit you get from the surgery.
Dr. Daniel Para
29 years experience in General Surgery
2
Dr. Francisco Agullo
19 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Dr. Rick Kirschner
39 years experience in General Practice
2
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience in Dermatology
Probably: There is no pregnancy category for it.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Gary Tuma
Dr. Gary Tuma answered
24 years experience in Plastic Surgery
2
Dr. Michael Ekizian
19 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Allergic reaction: In the form of a dermatitis if used regularly in 60 -70 % of people.
1
Dr. Victor Bonuel
37 years experience in Internal Medicine