Top answers from doctors based on your search:

will azithromicin still work if I had unprotected sex the day after taking it

24 years experience Psychiatry
Having sex will: not prevent an antibiotic from working.

Dr. Anthony Longo
12 years experience Pharmacology
2
Dr. Jon Ahlstrom
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
It should work: See your doctor for a follow-up "test of cure" to be certain.
Dr. Pamela Svendsen
1
Dr. Visalakshi Vallury
Recheck: These symptoms suggest either incomplete treatment or re-infection. The best way to prevent STI is to use condoms with every intercourse.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
1
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Contradiction: If you are on and taking Loestrin FE then you could not have had unprotected sex. Be that as it may, Plan B is a reasonable choice for now.
Dr. John Berryman
53 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. John Munshower
MINIMAL/NONE: The Azithromycin can decrease the effectiveness of your bc minimally, but the fact that there was no ejaculation, then you can not be pregnant.
1
Dr. Elise Sadoun
1