Top answers from doctors based on your search:

why when i kiss my wife in her turned to red like allergic condition

Dr. Coyle Connolly
28 years experience Dermatology
2

Dr. Daniel Quon
41 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Dean Giannone
Not contagious: The redness could be something called postinflammatory hyperpigmentation which is normal after such a lesion. Not contagious at this point.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. Robert Jackson
42 years experience Dermatology
Eruption: You need to see your dermatologist for possible biopsy.
Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. John Michel
1
Dr. Barton Butterbaugh
3
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Tough beard?: Ask your boyfriend to shave well before he kisses you. This sounds like an irritant reaction.
Dr. Faiz Shakir
14 years experience Gastroenterology
Possibly mono: Are you having fatigue and swollen lymph nodes around your neck? It may be infectious mononucleosis (kissing disease). Go see your doc.