Top answers from doctors based on your search:

why is there blood in my spit

Dr. Valencia Porter
20 years experience Holistic Medicine
1
Dr. David Martin
27 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Sanjay Bhat
35 years experience Gastroenterology
Blood: Needs to be evaluated for esophagus/stomach and lung problems-contact your doctor please
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
35 years experience Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology
1
Dr. Michael Erickson
8 years experience General Practice
2
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
1
Dr. Hummayun Ismail
31 years experience Sleep Medicine
Common: It is not uncommon to see that but you should see a doctor especially if secretions are yellow green.
1
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Blood in Sputum: You need to be checked. Blood in sputum can be a sign of cancer, & you are at increased risk because you smoke.
1
Dr. Vance Harris
1
Dr. Michael Roman
Monitor: If this happens again see you doctor for an eval. If things settle just be aware. And look for any other sign or symptoms
Dr. Richard Zimon
I think: you should have your Dentist check this one out! Blood in Saliva is generally from intra-ORAL disease (eg: Periodontal Disease) Hope this helps! Dr Z