Top answers from doctors based on your search:

why does my big toe feel like it needs to pop

Dr. James Dukelow
30 years experience Podiatry
1

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
Either anterior: Tarsal tunnel syndrome or a nerve impingement in the back would be the two mostu common diagnossis' I'd look at first,
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
28 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Gout: You may be suffering from gout, you need to see your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
1
Dr. Jasen Langley
20 years experience Podiatry
Fracture: Recommend an x ray to be sure of complete consolidation of the fracture meaning healed.
1
Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience Rheumatology
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
Depends: On what you mean. Are you describing a bunion? If so can be surgically fixed.
Dr. Clarence Lyons
See a doctor: I would see a doctor or a podiatrist.
1
Dr. Stuart Plotkin
41 years experience Podiatry
1
Dr. Karen Butler
Yes: Wsrm soapy water. You should not have popped it. But now soak and do not touch it anymore. Will resolve in a few days
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
Elevate feet : While at rest, decrease salt in diet, see internist to find out etiology of swelling. You may need to be on a diuretic.