Top answers from doctors based on your search:

why do I feel when I swallow that I got something in the back of my throat

Dr. William Culviner
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
72 years experience Preventive Medicine
Dr. Aveshen Govender
Specializes in General Practice
Dangerous. See ENT: A sharp foreign body lodged in the throat is dangerous. See an ENT who will do an indirect laryngoscopy and provide you wit( management plan.
1
Dr. Rhonda Simons
Dr. Michael Roman
Sounds : Like post nasal drip. Several different treatments out there. Call your doctor to get some help
1
Dr. Marvin Den
Post nasal drip: This is likely the cause. Would use saline nasal rinses and an antihistamine to see if that helps. If it does not consider seeing a doctor.
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
1
Dr. Robin Larabee
25 years experience Pediatrics
Many options: Could be caused by a bacteria like strep or by a common virus. If you have fevers or it lasts more than a couple of days you should get it checked.
Dr. Rafael Lugo
27 years experience General Surgery
Reflux?: see a doctor and consider getting an endoscopy. Sometimes this can be a sign of chronic acid reflux.
1