U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Why are my fingers and hands now hurting after skiing

A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto
General Practice 42 years experience
Yes: Yes. Seek medical care ASAP. You could have a broken bone.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 60 years experience
Two things: 1. You need an xray to be sure you didn't fracture a bone in your finger..the bones are small thus fracture more easily and 2. You need an anger mana... Read More
Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology 34 years experience
You: might have a fracture. Go to an urgent care facility, you probably need xrays done.
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: Probably a sprain. Try ice and rest. See an orthopedist if pain persists.
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Pietro Seni
Orthopedic Surgery 48 years experience
A gangion cyst: Probably is a Ganglion cyst a benign sac filled with a jellylike fluid.Originates from a tendon sheath or joint capsule.They are the most common lum... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Nicholas Perera
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
That : That would be an abnormally long time to have significant pain from a simple sprain. Did you ever have xrays done? Often the mechanism of a spain (hyp... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 50 years experience
You could have break: In one or more metacarpal check it and take x-ray to be sure.
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Anna Flor Salcedo
24 years experience
Xray: Get this checked right away to avoid permanent injury, xray is the start of this process . You can go to an urgent care and dr there can verify this a... Read More
A 41-year-old male asked:
Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 37 years experience
This is going to: require a good neurological assessment. Might need an EMG-NCS as part of the work up. Differential diagnosis includes ulnar neuropathy and C8 cervical... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alon Seifan
Neurology 14 years experience
Autonomic neuropathy: Moistness in the hands come from the autonomic nervous system. It sounds like you may be experiencing symptoms of dysfunction of the autonomic nerves... Read More
A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Andrew Hoffman
General Surgery 36 years experience
See Hand Specialist: If you have the same pain and it is not improving with therapy, see the hand specialist for help. Your original diagnosis may be wrong. The specialis... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership